Utrecht & Lush



I went to Utrecht last week with Tamara and Eline. I had so much fun! We got on the train and while waiting for the next we spotted a vintage one! I just loved it and couldn't help but snap a picture. While in Utrecht I visited the Lush store. Oh my goodness how I love lush...  The shop smells like unicorns and roses. (I actually don't know what unicorns smell like but if they existed they'd smell like bath-bombs,..) . Speaking of bath-bombs.. I purchased one called Space Girl.


It is out of this world! (Pun intended) I LOVE IT. It smells like grapefruit mixed with sweet candy or something. I can't quite place the smell. When you throw it in the tub it turns in this Purple/Orange mess and leaves beautiful cloudy pastel pink water.


I think I've never spend that much time bathing. It was intergalactic heaven. I highly recommend buying one of these bath-bombs and just treat yo self. Have you ever tried one out? Let me know in the comments below!






1 comment:

  1. I think 'Treat yo self' is my moto, I haven't tried many of the bath bombs, but their shower gels It's raining men and Snow Fairy are amazing!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete